Study in Hungary

Monday, November 24, 2008

University of Pécs


MPEC has received its list of fees and programme. I am glad to admit that, although there seems to be an oncoming economic crisis, University of Pécs has not really has an excessive increase of fees. Our 4 weeks of Preparatory course for is around $1,200. Therefore, it is still fundamentally reasonable as compared to others. It will be a 6 hours a day, for 5 days in a week from the 3rd of August till 28th of August , 2009, which is the summer period. It was a sunny summer last year, so, I guess it is a very nice time this coming summer (although I know Christmas is not here yet). I am pleased that University of Pécs is offering fundamental subjects of the first semester such as Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Well, I guess I forgot to mention the BIG WORD. It is a Preparatory Course - English for Medical Purposes. , which means, the eligibility for General Medicine and Dentistry is wide open.

University of Pécs has informed MPEC that it is for students who would like to refresh their high school knowledge in the subjects before the semester begins..

Any takers?...

No comments:

Sukhoi History