Study in Hungary

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations President - Elect Obama

As many others, I wish to congratulate Barack Obama, for his victory for the Presidency of the United States of America. I do hope that the US Public Policy will change, if not a major one, at least a minor one. Many years ago, when I just young and naive, I was put on a plane, to do my research in Ohio. It was something, that I look forward to, little did I realise that it will be a nightmare. Upon arriving in Philadelphia, I was stopped at the airport, and because some documentation issue, I was really close to be sent back (mind you, I was then living in London, not Kuala Lumpur), which makes it even more difficult to explain to Immigration, why a Malaysian like me, is entering the US from London, nevertheless thanks to George ( Cleveland State University), and many others, it really make me enjoy my stay there. I do hope, that preconceived ideas such as names etc, will not be used to prejudge people. Hopefully, with Barack Obama in power, it may change something. Once again, I wish all the best and hopes that things will change for the better.

No comments:

Sukhoi History