Study in Hungary

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shanghai Jiao Tong 2008 Ranking

Finally I am able to convince myself to accept and acknowledge the University ranking for this year, although there will be Universities Rectors and VC (whose University did not make it in the listing, either this list or the other) by saying ranking is not the only determinant, I do beg to differ, so to say, that Eotvos Lorand, Budapest is in the ranking. As the Director of Studies, I have to say, I am really pleased..Hopefully it will at least clear if not a lot, at least some ambiguities. Still, I can never forget, one of the most popular statement mentioned by one of my colleague, when I was living in London "it is impossible to please all of the people, all of the time..", how could I ever forget that..

No comments:

Sukhoi History