Study in Hungary

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2010 , European Capital of Culture

A Hungarian writer, Gyorgy Konrad, once described, “ A great city is one that we visit with pleasure.” It is indeed holds true, during my trip to Pecs last September, I am simply captivated by its beauty, and the warmth of its people. Thanks to my colleagues from Pecs University, for being really nice and hospitable. The lunch was great, it was Ramadhan, but since I had a fever, and have to take my medicine…

Prof Ferenc, took us for a walk, all over the city, and I amazed that the building, which is a church and a mosque together in one. It reminds me of Hagia Sophia, and when we went to the top of a hill, once again, I am surprised that I could see Croatia, which is yojana (a Balinese word that means : the distance the eye can see)..I promised Prof Ferenc that I will ensure, more Asian to be exposed to this beauty and its uniqueness, after all, it is such a waste not to let the world know about such beauty. The pictures are available on my space ; Mista Najieb, Cheers..

No comments:

Sukhoi History