Study in Hungary

Friday, October 24, 2008

2006 (Bangkok), 2007 (Kuala Lumpur), 2008 (Jakarta)

Every year the Higher Education Council in the European Union will organise its annual exhibition, within this region, South East Asia. I am glad during the 2006 exhibition, MPEC - University Albert-Szent Gyorgi in Szeged, sent the Dean of the Medical Faculty, Prof. Szabo to be in Bangkok, and he did include Kuala Lumpur in his trip to the region, through the initiative from Budapest, MPEC was able to push forward the existence of this world renowned University, and hopes that local Asian will be able to have an additional option if not advantage for another destination for tertiary education. The fair in Kuala Lumpur, last year, I must admit, Malaysians are still very obsessed with 'premium' countries. I have no idea on what to expect in Jakarta, but, it is part of my job to ensure, I am keeping track of the progress. Ironically, this will also be my very first trip to Jakarta, Indonesia, as the saying goes 'so near yet so far'. Having been from Siberia in Russia to Pennsylvania in America, from Mecca to Nagoya, I will finally set foot to a neighbouring country. Nevertheless I am looking forward to it. Jakarta, here I come...

No comments:

Sukhoi History