Study in Hungary

Monday, October 20, 2008

5 years into the New Millennium

In the year 2005, after my annual meeting with the Universities in St. Petersburg & Moscow in the Russian Federation, namely :
1. Bauman Moscow State Technical University
2. St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
3. St. Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University
4. St. Petersburg Chemical & Pharmaceutical Academy,

On top of that, I went to Tula, and visited the Tula State University, I am thankful for the people in Tula for the warm welcome and friendliness

On the next day, I went to the Embassy of Malaysia, and officially presented my credentials to His Excellency, Dato' Mohd Khalis, I provided him copies of the Appointment of MISSIB Management (Consultancy), which is a renewed mandate as homme d'affaires to act on the Institutions' behalf in Malaysia and the Region. He was positive about it, and I applaud his commitment towards Education

No comments:

Sukhoi History