Study in Hungary

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Common Sense

One of the most interesting expression, that I tend to over use, will always be 'common sense has become rare' or 'common sense is not so common anymore'. The reason being is because, it is amazing, when I came a across certain questions, which do not require rocket science knowledge yet, it was seen in that light.

My point is, for example, University entrance is normally (if not mandatory), upon completing High School. I have to ensure, that these applicants met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENT, and at the same time has the minimum age to apply. Recently, I do not know, whether I should laugh, or I should be sorry for an 18 years old. This applicant was asking me, if he can study apply to study, and since he completed his O - Levels, and since MPEC EDULINK does arrangement for Pre - University Programme, I reckon, my applicant will have the common sense to think, and understand that the beginning age will be at 17. However, his answer made me really wonder, how students these days think. He told me, that, since I mentioned that application can be at 17, he told me, that IT COULD BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY 18!!!

Now, how could this go any worse than it already is? I really hope that, applicants will fit the bill to apply when applying, and I really hope, that common sense will in fact be common, and not a rare occurrence...

May God bless us all...

No comments:

Sukhoi History