Study in Hungary

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jason Mraz

As I am listening to Jason Mraz, I cannot help remembering those chilly mornings in Buckinghamhire, those long walks all the way to Little Chalfont, a two mile walk, with only a doughnut to sustain, my time driving all the way to Koln from London -those nice summer days, during the Euro Cup (Thanks Henrike), and of course, the moments, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, How could I forget my American MBA Colleagues, all of our Professors in Cleveland, meeting them again back in London, just a day after Mayball. Those breakfast we had in the cafe, and how I confused Rudolph and Bolu,...though, until today, I thankful to both of them for their kindness in the flat in London, and the fact that we went to US together, and I had to swap rooms with the couple, and how Easter really surprised me that day in US...My evening talks at St. Peter's Flat with Henrike, and how they (those French girls) made me wait outside in the cold those days..yes, the issue about living in the Quad, and who should go to Spain did arise, and the whole things snowballed, how on earth did Marina decided to make an ultimatum to go France, and indeed caught everyone by surprise, and how AB-D coaxed me not to go to US, I know I was adamant, and I am glad I did.. I never wanted to have mental problem with vindictive like such person, may God forgive his bitterness and may he lives in peace..It wasn't my fault that I am a Malaysian, and therefore, I need no visa to go anywhere in the European Union..Gosh, it was all felt so recent, thanks to my Japanese family back in Takayama, my buddies in Siberia, Bratsk, my helpful, never to be forgotten, from Jeddah, Mecca, and Medina, who sheltered me in their homes, of course, the guy who, helped me when we lost our way in Moscow, and the Bulgarian old man, who gave me way at Sheremetyevo Airport, those days. The worries I had, when my mother was coming to London, on 911...
My walk in the park in Moscow, the police who helped me, the lady doctor I met in the train from St. Petersburg back to Moscow, many many years ago, the rainy days in St. Petersburg, watching the bridge - thanks Alexey.. People who helped out, my walk in front of Ceaucescu Palace in Bucharest, Natalia and the flat in Moscow and our coffee break...
Yes, many things did happen when I decided to move to Liverpool....thanks to Tommi then in Stockholm) for the nice time I had when I had to flee England and live in his flat in Sweden though for a very short stint....To Hassan..yes, while I got so sick with a bad cold in at your parents flat in Duisburg,many many years ago...everything is so clear...with so many sweet memories...whenever, I cannot take it any longer living in the UK and it was too expensive to return to Kuala Lumpur..I end up in Germany..
How could I forget sweet charming Munirah in Tashkent..the couple from Basel Switzerland..I met at the Rhine..whom I helped take their pictures..
Could I not miss, Takayama, Moscow, Stockholm, Cleveland, Bucharest, Duisburg, Moers, Bucks, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Bratsk - Siberia, the people I met in Irkutsk, St. Petersburg...etc..., the homes I lived, the hospitality of everyone, dacha etc...
Gosh..there are just so many thoughts..May God bless them all....

No comments:

Sukhoi History